Terms and Conditions of Use / Disclaimer Legal notice
The entire content of the Provamel Website including all website design, texts, lay-out, drawings, photos, films, graphics and any other elements of these web pages, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the sole and exclusive property and copyright of the Provamel or are included with permission of the relevant right holder, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Provamel Website for the sole purpose of executing arrangements in a specific agreement with Provamel and provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on the Provamel Website, including reproduction, adaptation, modification, translation, distribution, republication or linking into for personal, public or commercial purposes, other than those noted above without the prior explicit written permission of Provamel is strictly prohibited. Any downloading or otherwise copying from the Provamel Website will not transfer title to any right, software or material to you. Any infringement will be pursued by appropriate legal action.
Provamel is providing the Provamel Website "as is" and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of this site or its contents and assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or possible obsolescence, including for latent/hidden defects.
In particular but without limitation, Provamel makes no representations or warranties that:
- the information on the Provamel Website is merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- the information on the Provamel Website is accurate, complete or current;
- you will be able to use the Provamel Website, that the Provamel Website or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form;
- the information published on the Website is by no means to be considered as medical advice. The information consists of general information that fits in a healthy diet.
- the Provamel Website or any software or material of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects (including hidden/ latent defects) and compatible with your equipment.
It is your responsibility to:
- use anti-virus software on any software or other material that you may download from the Provamel Website and to ensure compatibility of such software or material with your equipment
- check any content or information published on the Provamel Website to be accurate or complete
The Provamel Website may contain links to third-party websites. Provamel is not responsible for the editorial content of any other website you may link to from this Website; the content of such sites is developed and provided by others; you should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such sites.
In no event shall Provamel (subject only to the exclusion provisions below) be liable contractually and / or extra-contractually, whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Provamel Website, the Provamel Website content, including any special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of profit, loss of data or damages resulting from any computer virus or other bug transmitted through the Provamel Website; delay, interruption in service, deletion of files or errors, omissions or inaccuracies on the Provamel Website or its content; your use of or reliance on other websites to which you have gained access by means of hyperlinks published on the Provamel Website; your failure to comply with any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or your reliance on any information published on the Provamel Website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall operate to exclude or restrict our liability for either fraud, death or personal injury resulting from our, or our employees' gross negligence or willful misconduct.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Copyrights for the photographs reproduced herein are vested with the individual photographers or the Provamel, and may not be reproduced in any form without prior permission from the creators.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Provamel Comm. VA
Tel: +32 9 260 22 11